Friday, May 27, 2005

going to Ok next week!

So I've had advancements in my job search and Im headed to Oklahoma city next week for a couple of interviews and to check out some apartments! Isnt that exciting? I cant wait to see how God brings everything together in His timing. I need to remember that because I do tend to stress very easily. But anyways I'll keep everyone updated as to what happens. Please pray for me and that God will give me the discernment and wisdom needed to make good decisions in the upcoming weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome and I'm so excited for you but so sad too...I don't want you to move away. I knew this day would come but now that it's just a couple of weeks away it makes me sad. What will I do without you friend?
Jen

Jessica & Justin said...

i will miss you too! but you will have to promise to visit.