Thursday, January 13, 2005

Stressing about School

Ok, so now it is only 5 days until school starts again...and I must say that I am less than thrilled with the thought of getting back into that whole class/internship/work routine. I've had a pretty great break and spent some quality time with the people I love...so I'm not complaining. I dont really know why the thought of school is so depressing for me. I mean I should be excited...It's the last semester before I graduate!!! I will finally have something to show for the past 5 years of work...but still I just dread it all...
Fortunately for me, this shouldnt be a very academically tough semester either. I only have 2 classes (Practice with Communities, and Field Seminar 2) and a third made up class ( Topics in Social Work)to compensate for the extra amount of hours we will be spending in our field placements. However, I know these next few months will still be incredibly stressful for me for a number of reasons....mainly I have to grow up, get a job, find a place to live, and decide what to do with my life...So if anybody has any suggestions or advice for any those issues...please let me know :)

1 comment:

Jessica & Justin said...

Becky, Im not sure how your comment got deleted, but I wanted to thank you for your encouragement and advice. I think that the whole thought of going through the long, tedious process of formulating a resume and searching for job opportunities tends to be a little overwhelming for me...but I appreciate input from someone who has just recently been in the same situation. THanks again...and By the way, it is good to hear from you :)