Saturday, January 07, 2006

Its so hard to believe that it has already been 4 weeks since I became Mrs. Grace. I thought that it would have sinked in by now, but it just hasnt. I still sign my name Jessica Ballard as much as I try to remember not too. I still forget that every decision I make now effects him as well. I have a hard time saying husband and not fiance...
Its just a weird transistion from being the "single" girl to being a WIFE!
I hope this isnt taken wrong, because i LOVE my husband and I love being married..
I love the fact that when I come home from work at night, Justin is waiting for me with dinner ready. He greets me with a kiss and listens to how my day went. (and let me tell you there have been some rough days the past week) He does so many little things that make me feel so special. From tucking me at night to setting the coffee pot to grind and brew when I get up for work. Maybe Im a simple girl, but these little things make me feel so loved.. Frequently I feel that I get the better end of the deal, but regardless God has definitely blessed me.
And although we are slowly adjusting to each other's quirks and ways of doing things and im sure in years to come these things will drive us both crazy, I still love knowing that I get to spend every day for the rest of my life with him. My best friend :)

No comments: