Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Im now an Okie!

Well, I made it. I moved to Oklahoma City a week ago. Im settled into my apartment , got a job that I think Im going to love and it seems that God is working everything out wonderfully. I wont lie it is still an adjustment for me having no friends around except for Justin. But he has been amazing...cooking me dinner and checking my closets before I go to bed each night just to make the transistion smoother. We also have discovered some awesome asian restaurants here that I cant wait to check out. On Monday we had Thai, tonight sushi, and tomorrow vietnamese! Who knew that Oklahoma could be diverse?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed with your adventurousness in trying new foods. ISU would proud of your "multicultural" experiences! Oh how they loved that word! =O)

Jen

Jessica & Justin said...

Yeah i know they used that all time! Remember I took one class that was just on diversity, so Im a proud Alumni using her education!

Anonymous said...

I need an update friend! =O)

Jen

Jessica & Justin said...

Im really sorry for the lack of postings but its really difficult to keep up on this, when i dont have my own computer... Sorry :(

Justin said...

It's fun exploring cities w/ you!!!