Thursday, February 10, 2005

So I dont really have alot to say tonight...except that this week has totally drained me emotionally, physically, spiritually,financially, and in any other way you can imagine. I just need some time to sleep, relax, and not think of anyone else's problems but my own. I know that sounds selfish, but if you cant take of yourself, how can you take care of anyone else? And since my job involves me taking care of people then I would say my well-being is pretty important (well that and I have been told by a good friend that I need to be especially well rested and full of energy this weekend, so off to bed for me!)....Well, anyways I hope to post more interesting substantial entries soon... Have a Happy Valentines Day weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Alright woman - time to update!